Aviation & General Security Consultant (AGSC Ltd.) is an International Holding Firm based in Kenya with more than twenty five years experience in all kinds of security matters.
We have diversified into different fields of security, intelligence, aviation, maritime & various systems and products.
AGSC Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified objective company with a team of professional trainers and senior consultants with International knowledge and experience in various maritime and ports' security and safety matters based on the International Ships & Ports Facility Security Code (ISPS Code), Dec 2002 and the International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulations concerning security and Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS), 1974.
We are also a formal vendor of the World Bank No. 68807 with regards to security consultancy in maritime and ports' security. Among our clients you will find;
International Port of Mundra (Adani Group India).
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) – International Port of Mombasa and the Port of Lamu.
Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) – The Ports of Dar es Salaam, Tanga and Mtwara.
Zanzibar Ports Corporation (ZPC) – The Port of Malindi, Zanzibar.
Nigerian Ports Authority – The Port of Lagos.
We have also conducted some projects in the United States of America, Europe and in Israel, among others were Port Everglades in Broward country, Florida, Port of Piraeus in Greece and Ports of Ashdod, Haifa and Eilat ports in Israel.
Our clients are spread across the World, The States, Europe, Israel, Kenya, Tanzania and the East African Region in particular.
We believe that our services will be of great beneficial to your organization and Government as follows:
• Preparation of professional and detailed tailormade Port Facility Security Assessment (PFSA) and Port Facility Security Plan (PFSP), based on the ISPS Code and the client's requirements.
• Advice port authorities in regard to the ISPS Code and preparing / bringing the authority and the port to comply with the ISPS Code and the IMO requirements.
• Preparations of the Port Security Manual (PSM) & Procedures, based on the PFSA, the ISPS Code and our wide experience regarding maritime and ports' security.
• Preparation of the Technological Specifications (SPEC) for the Integrated Security Management System (ISMS) at the port based on the PFSA and the Port's security real needs.
• Project Management, Implementation and installation of the required ISMS at the port with associated security companies.
• Emergency exercises and security On the Job Training (OJT) exercises at the port.
• All kinds of Maritime and Ports' Security training and ISPS Code from "the adversary's eyes" for Ports Authority Security Personnel, Port / Marine Police, Coast Guard, Revenue (customs) Authority, Immigration, and other Port Users and Stakeholders.
• Special advanced training for the Port Facility Security Officers (PFSO), Facility Security Officers (FSO), Port Security Supervisors (PSS), Port Integrated Security System Controllers (PISSC),
• ISPS Code Security Seminars to Ports Authority Management / Board, Maritime and Ports Designated Authority National Maritime, Security Steering Committee, and the Maritime Intelligence services.